What is ADAM?
ADaM defines dataset and metadata standards that support:
- efficient generation, replication, and review of clinical trial statistical analyses, and
- traceability among analysis results, analysis data, and data represented in the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM).
ADaM is one of the required standards for data submission to FDA (U.S.) and PMDA (Japan).
Highlights of Course :
- Introduction of ADaM
- Business logics
- Industry Examples with Interview questions
- Additional Concepts for above 3 + yrs exp.
Software Installation : Currently software installation is a paid one. You need to do it from system administrator. The total software which consists of around 17 Gb. It will take 2 Hours to do the installation. For SDTM there is no software you need use SAS for SDTM Programming.
System requirements :
Processor : i3 and above
RAM : 4GB and above [preferable 8 GB Best ]
Harddisk : SSD Harddisk with 250 GB OR Above / other harddisk also its ok
Target Audience : To do these SDTM Course you need have the knowledge on
- Base sas
- Advanced SAS
- Clinical Reseach just basic knowlegde
Materials : Books and Daily notes will be provided by us along with that recording also will be provided for reference . Step by step notes will be provided and excersises also.
Sample Videos : We request you that first don’t join the course directly as we provide the sample videos in the cirriculam first watch that try to understand. If you understand and feel comfortable with trainer explanation then gohead for classes. Join the course.
Working hours : 9:00 am ist to 8 pm ist .
ADaM : Analysis data model
Fundamentals of the ADaM Standard
Standard ADaM Variables
The ADaM Subject-Level Analysis Dataset (ADSL)
The ADaM (OCCDS)
The ADaM Basic Data Structure (BDS)
Working with BDS Conversion specs
ADaM Methodology and Examples When the Criterion Has Multiple Responses
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!